Marble, stone, and similar products have a more delicate structure compared to other accessories. Therefore, we recommend following the instructions below for their usage and cleaning:
- You should clean the dust particles and residues on your product.
- Marble and certain natural stones are composed of limestone. Therefore, you should avoid using lime scale removers when cleaning your product.
- You should avoid using granular particles, alcohol, and acidic-based chemicals for cleaning your product. Instead, use a soft cloth and warm water to gently clean it without applying excessive pressure.
- You should dry the product with a dry towel or cloth.
- You should immediately clean any spills of strong pigmented foods and beverages such as cumin, curry, coffee, orange juice, or wine from the products.